is it dangerous to bleed if this is my second pregnancy?

KaibbyzMammiix3

Asked by KaibbyzMammiix3 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its always dangerous to bleed when you are pregnant. you NEED TO go to your OBGYN afap. they need to check where the blood is coming from. if its only coming from the vagina then it might be alright, but as soon as its coming from your uterus ect its not good. so dont wait any longer. go to the doc.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i bled both my pregnancies and babies came out ok. bleeding and spotting during pregnancy is normal for me (as the drs say) but i still went to dr quite often for ir. if it's not normal for u go to dr asap.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I bled with all three of my pregnancies
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I can understand why you are nervous. My first 2 children were preemies. When I was 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd I started spotting. For the first day I was thinking "okay from what I have read, this is okay". By the third day I started bleeding a lot more noticeably so I went to the ER. They checked me out and told me to use caution and avoid sex. Months passed by and I delivered my 3rd child and 2nd girl. :)
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 8:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I bled at 16 weeks with all of my kids. I can't speak as your doctor, but I had healthy full term babies. With my 3rd I was terrified because I had clots too. They never identified a reason, but do go in to the ER or follow your doctor's directions. Each woman is different.  I was told that more women have some type of bleeding that does not always result in a miscarriage.  See a DR so you get some peace.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Um, call your doctor.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I dont care if your DOCTOR says bleeding is normal.. go get checked! 3 miscarriages for me, and bleeding was the first sign every time... the first one i lost, i bled small amounts for weeks, and my midwife told me dont worry.... so i didnt, and a month later at my check up we found out the baby had died a month before, and my body just hadnt gotten rid of it yet.. talk about horrifying.

I hope all is well with you. please go get checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• brown blood would be nothing to worry about. But if it's red call your doc
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i say call your doc yes it is....
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2008