I just can't fall out of love... this must be the first time in my life I ever been

How do you fall out of love? Ive been trying but nothing seems to work. Dating other men? Not talking to him? But he is always on my mind his touch, taste, smell, and feel. I have never fealt this but our time is gone. How do you cry everyday and everynight for almost a year? When does it stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• first, how old are you?
    Anonymous

• Sometimes you just cant help it, the heart wants what the heart wants!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 10:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• OMG we are twin souls! I just bought the book How to Fall Out Of Love by Dr Debra Phillips over this exact issue. I keep trying to fall out of love but I swear something keeps reminding me of him. Other men just make me want to find him and work things out. There has never been a man like this guy in my life before. I treated it like Love Addiction and that didn't work. I've tried logic and that didn't work. It's like my soul is torn when he's gone. I'm hoping this book helps. Keep in touch if you want to and we will work through this together. We can even cry (or laugh) together if you want. Hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Normally I give myself like one good day to cry. Think of all of his bad characteristics. Tell yourself if it was meant to be it would be. Then go SHOPPING! Get a new look, hair, nails, facial, clothes, a new coach bag - look good as hell and then tell yourself he doesn't deserve you anyway!
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i know what ur goin through. i did it with my ex fiance. there was just something about him.  he finally officially ended it and i was crushed.  i cried and cried, even begged him not 2.   it was a no go. and now that i look back on it, it was one of the best things that could have happened 2 me bc now i'm happily married (most of the time, lol). it was hard.   i also read a book of poems called "The Hell With Love" by Mary d. esselman & elizabeth ash velez. it's like a 10 step program with all the feelings u mite b going through and poems that go with those feelings. i bought it at Barnes & Nobles. it does get easier. it just takes time. and even 2 this day, me and my ex are both married, i still think about him.
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 12:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Been there done this... Time~ Time away from him!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Put it in Gods hands thats all you can do!! pray!!
    miracles08

Answer by miracles08 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Time hun time heals all wounds. It is true. Give it time you will be alright.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• a man worth crying over...doesnt make you cry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Im in my thirties and this was the weirdest thing.. I always thouhgt I was in love but this hit me like a ton of bricks and does everyday. Love a man worth crying over ... Thanks everyone and I will check out that book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2008