Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! tmi

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! tmi
Ok I am 18 years old, I was on tri-nessa tablets when i was 16. I stoped taking them in Jund. My last period was around June 23rd. I was spotting July 1st-3rd. Since then i had nothing. my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex since then also. We took testes and they came out Negative. But my back hurts, and it curves in, My boyfriend jerseys are getting tight around my stomach, my stomach to me looks like its tarting to stick out. i get headaches, food cravings, cramps, I get hot really easy, and I am easier annoyed/mad. Month to month ill have light brown spotting. sometimes I even think that i will get my period that month but it never comes. my bra is even to tight on my boobs. We have no insurance like i said, and my mom wont take me to the doctor unless its been 6 months with out my period. I know I should not wait but she is the one with the money. please send help and dont be rude

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • Most obgyn's do free pregnancy tests, so try to find one in yellow pages, and then if you are make sure you get proof from them and take the results to social services office and apply for medicaid. And you will need the proof to get approved. And make sure you take id and social security card.

    Answer by maggieradford at 7:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • Go to the local health department.....most have family planning clinics where you can get things like Birthcontrol, pregnancy tests, and STD checks/treatment.....Don't wait, if you are pregnant, then it sounds like you are probably out of your first trimester w/o any prenatal care. In the mean time treat your body like you are pregnant, no smoking, no drinking, eat healthy, take vitamins, and limit caffiene. GL

    Answer by Kimebs at 8:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • The health department will not charge you for a pregnancy test, get one soon.
    As far as being w/o insurance, you more than likely will qualify for medicaid even if you are living with your mom as you are technically an adult now.

    Answer by upintrees at 8:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • Being on birth control for so long can mess with your cycles, especially since you were 16 when you started them. Like everyone else said, you could go to a health dept and get a test, but if your home preg tests aren't turning positive, neither will their's. They use regular pee sticks too. What I would do, go to the OB and get a blood test, then hold the bill til January and give it to her. 6 months is a little too long, especially if you could be pregnant, or something else serious. I would only go 3 months without getting it checked out.

    Answer by srhmldndo at 11:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • try to see if theres a preg center near you or a place called birthright they can help you they helped me alot with me 1st preg including the doc apt n so on etc... good luck

    Answer by mommyny6 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • I would try gettin into something like Planned Parenthood..or some Free clinic..and in the worse case..go to the ER they cant turn you away..and it seems to me you very well maybe pregnant and it isnt a good idea to wait till ur 6 months..

    Answer by SweetPoison at 2:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.