Ok 6 weeks if going to be harder then i thought to wait.........

lol TMI but how does one wait 6 weeks before becoming intimate again? i know some dont wait but I dont wanna get pregnant again.. its only been 12 days and about 2 weeks before that since anything has happened... I hate that u can do for them but your basically stuck to suffer!!!! LMAO...................... i had c section and not allowed to do anything...i honestly thought it be a piece of cake

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 1:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it's not fun at all but the fear of getting pregnant again is what kept me "sober" I wanted my kiddos to have a reasonable gap in ages.. plus i bled for that entire 6 weeks (yuck-a-roo!)
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yeah i have days where i do and i dont "bleed" so it sucks!! lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I really had no problem waiting at all. But having a baby attached to my boob kinda helped :)

And not that I advocate it because you can develop an infection, but if you want to have sex, use a condom. Risk of pregnancy = much lower :)
    kmstockwell

Answer by kmstockwell at 2:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My first csection I could only wait a week.... And my second I waited about two... Just take it nice and slow..no ruff sex obviously
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i had no problems waiting. I kept reminding myself that I could get an infection and that my c-section scar could rip open again. Who says we have to suffer?? A showerhead aimed at the right spot and well....you won't get pregnant and the warm water encourages blood flow to that area which aids in healing. But yeah, try thinking about that incision ripping open and having to go back and have it re-stitched. It can happen and my OB was sure to tell me all about it. One of his patients who thought she knew better than he did.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2011