Should I call the dr about this?? adult content

I am 9 weeks along today with my first pregnancy and this is the first day that I noticed it, but after having a bowel movement when I turned to flush, I noticed that there was something red mixed it. Possibly blood, I don't recall eating anything red in the past few days... Is this common?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Always call your doc with any concerns. better to be safe than sorry :)!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I've always been told to call the dr whenever you're concerned.
    Fiestygoodbye

Answer by Fiestygoodbye at 1:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• it could be hemmoroids... but call your doc to be safe! Congrats and GL! Keep us posted!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• More than likely it was from the bowel movement but I would talk to your dr just incase.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I had spotting at 9 weeks. I'm 17 weeks now. Since every body's different, yup doc would b the person. I'm bad about this, but I just write all my concerns down & address them at my next appointment unless I'm in unbearable pain or cramping.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I personally would call my doctor just to be safe rather than sorry ... every person is different every pregnancy is different and it doesn't hurt to ask... hope this helps you
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i would always mention anything that caused me to go WTF?? Probably hemmoroids, As long as you are not still bleeding make mention at your next appt. if you are greatly concerned, then call the office. Better safe than sorry.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I had the same thing earlier in pregnancy if I recall. It ended up just being hemmoroids though. If your concerned, or if it happens again give the doctor a ring, it wouldn't hurt.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011