How old is too old for crazy hair colors?

I was looking through some photos of people online and came across a young woman in her mid 20's with pink streaks in her hair, the caption under it was a critic saying that she was getting too old to have crazy wild hair. In her mid 20's?

I know as women we dye our hair to hide signs of aging and I am not talking about the normal blond, brown, redhead colors..

I mean the multi color blond/black or wild rainbow colors.. is there really an age where it is just too much to you?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 1:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• In my opinion NO age!! They look Stupid!! even on young kids. If God wanted us to have neon bright hair color's we would be born with them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't think so :) I think that if you want to express yourself, you should no matter your age! i saw a lil old lady once with bright purple hair. I thought to myself... "I want to have her spunk and confidence when I am her age!"
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't think anyone is EVER too old for it. I've been trying to convince my grandma to go for it because she likes mine so much lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• When I was a teen, I got my mom to dye her highlights blue =) This is also the same mom that when I took her with me to get my second tattoo, she caved and got her nose pierced. lol
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• as long as you don't have the type of career where that sort of thing is unacceptable, you can wear a neon green mohawk well into your 70s for all anyone should care. some people can be perfectly happy, 100% responsible, and earn their living by the nontraditional means that allow them the overboard freedom of expression that lies beyond the mainstream of "normal adult behavior." adults who choose that path are a valuable reminder to our children that there is more than one way to live your life.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 1:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• As long as you look good, there is no age limit.

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I think as long as you can work it do it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i've seen women in their 40's look good with the wild blonde/black/red in their hair. if it looks good on you then sure. i do believe there is an age limit to those punky colors though..the hot pink, blue, green..leave that stuff for high school.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• If that is your personality then go for it, I personally no long have the time for it ( use to get mine highlighted nothing crazy)
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I dont think your ever to old. I am in my late 20s & have bright cherry red streaks in my hair...nothing wrong with it because its their body!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011