What's your child/ren's favorite toy?

My son is almost 2 and LOVES his cars! We bought him a few motorized ones and he ever puts them down!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 3 year old loves cars and trucks! Right now it is his remote control Rory the race car and his Optimis prime truck that he plays with all the time (while wearing his Bumblebee transformers mask)!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My ODS is a die-hard Star Wars fan so he's always wearing his Darth Vader mask and challenging kids to Light Saber duals. Lol. My DD won't go anywhere without one of her My Little Ponies, and YDS is the same way yours is with cars!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My son's favorite is his football. My daughter is older so her favorite "toy" is her iPod.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Right now the imaginext dragon castle. He begged Santa for it this year and got it along with some accesories. Then he spent his Christmas gift card from a friend on more accs. Got more pieces for his bday. He loves the heck out of it!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My oldest is obsessed with her barbies (5 year-old) and my 2 year old is just happy with her blanket and anything she can steal from sissy lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Magformers. They got them for Xmas and have played with them every single day since. I think I could get rid of every video game and every other toy and they'd be fine as long as they had their Magformers. My kids are 5 and 8.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My 3yo loves the Toy Story toys he got from Santa, along with Chuck the Truck and Stinky the Garbage Truck lol. My 9 year old really isn't in to toys.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My lil daughter loves baby dolls everytime you see her she one in each arm...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My oldest ( 3 1/2 ) Is into pretty much anything But he loves his cars :) and My Youngest who will be 2 in June just loves whatever big bubby is playing with lol... But they love the little hot wheels and the soft cars like chuck
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My 6yo loves his Legos and my DD(almost 10 months) loves a clean laundry pile to "fold" laundry
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2011