• In the Spotlight:

fridge

i realized my fridge was open a bit form 11pm til 6 this am...do you think everything went bad???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

• this happens to me all the time... we have a brand new fridge, the door is so light, that you sometimes cant tell if its open or closed lol.... nothing in there went ever bad... so you should be ok :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Just make sure that nothing feels warm.....if you have a thermometer, check the temp of a few things like the milk and make sure they aren't close to room temp.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• If everything still feels cold, its should be fine. Just check lunchmeats and cheeses and stuff like that before you eat them to be totally sure.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• If you own a thermometer, that would be ideal. However, if everything feels cold you should be good. The biggest things are meats, milk, and cheeses. Fruits and veggies, bottle drinks and teas, butter, things like that should really be ok. Any prepared formula should go though, if that is something you have in there.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• LOL, I wouldn't think it would be. I'd just shut the door and pretend it never happened.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2008