How do you make your chicken soup?

The home made kind of course!

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 2:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• well i boil water, throw bouillon cubes in it. cut potatoes into little centimeter cubes and sautee them in a little butter with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. i sautee them til they're soft and have a nice brown coat. when the bouillon is completely dissolved i throw pasta stars into the boiling water. the little tiny pasta stars and let those become soft. i cut up white chicken and sautee it in a little butter with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. once the stars are soft i dump a load of mixed frozen veggies and some chopped celery in and let it boil for a minute, then i throw in the potatoes and chicken and let it boil for a min. take off the heat and serve with some yummy italian or french bread
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• chicken broth, carrots, chicken, some kind of pasta, salt and pepper.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• lol..i was gonna say.."i open the can and stick it in the microwave"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I boil chicken with garlic and onions. strain the garlic and onions out and put after a couple of hours. Put in noddle of your choise. Done

Answer by louise2 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Cook the chicken - usually roast a whole one, but I've also boiled a cut-up bird. Take the meat off the bones, if I boil I strain the broth, otherwise I throw the carcass with water & boil, then strain. Throw chopped carrots, onions, celery, into the broth, boil til done, add the chicken, let it simmer, season, add rice or pasta if I am, cook til done, and serve. I've also put all the done ingredients into the crock pot to simmer for a few hours/cook the veggies, then add rice til done & serve.
    Anonymous

• have never tried it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 7:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes, always.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2011