Do ya think people age themselves by how they wear their makeup??

If so, what do they do wrong ya think? I think less is more when you are getting older & softer colours.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes definitely older should go with softer tines. The heavier you wear make up after a certain age the more you look like a drag queen.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i am never fond of wearing much make up except lipstick and blush. That is what I have always done and always will do.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• As a teen i used make up to look older because I was more mature than my peers and now I just used it to cover the dark circles under my eyes. My motto at my age is less is more, some eye make up and I'm out the door. is it wrong to disguise your age with make up.. no but it should be done with caution just like plastic surgery
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Too much makeup in an attempt to conceal age makes people like ghoulish. I haven' worn any makeup for almost 15 years; I am who I am.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• If you're still wearing makeup like you did in the 80's and you are now 40, it looks bad. Blue eyeshadow wearers, need I say more.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 5:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• some yes....but i need the make-up...i think it makes me look younger...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011