Easter Ideas?

Okay this Easter I want to be different than last year... we didn't do an Easter egg hunt cause we didn't think our son would have been interested in it...which was good since he really wasn't into his Easter basket either... lol but now that he is two and a half I was wondering if I did an Easter egg hunt what would I put in the Easter eggs and what do I stick in his Easter basket... ? Any Ideas mommas?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• We put random change in the eggs. It makes louder noises than the candy, it doesn't melt, and he can get himself something cool the next day. As for the Easter basket, bubbles, crayons, coloring books, hot wheels cars, and of course CANDY. The best thing my mother ever taught me about toddlers; "Keep it simple, why buy the mast expensive and fancy toys if all they want is the box."
    IrishMomma727

Answer by IrishMomma727 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• thank you IrishMomma727
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I try to buy srping toys for the easter basket, maybe pool toys, new beach towel, bubbles, frisbee, googles, sidewalk chalk, sand toys. You can even use a sand pail as the basket.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Fora 2 yr old you could out gold fish in the eggs, then its a healthy treat and they wont melt.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Wow i should have used spell check..sorry trying to type fast!
    ria7