Sex life isnt worth getting naked adult content

My husband wonders why we dont have sex that often anymore, sorry honey having sex with you isnt worth the time of me getting naked anymore, it takes longer for us to get naked then it does to have sex with him, i mean its over in 5 minutes.GRRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• sidesplittinglaughter i'm feeling ya!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh my..

How about some foreplay? How about some during play? How about having a couple of O's before intercourse even starts?

Have you told him what's lacking and missing in your sex life?

I ask because........damn.. Being that unhappy with my sex life, would royally suck for me.. I love my sex.. I love my sex life.. If my needs weren't being met, you can make damn sure me and the husband would be having some serious discussions about it.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• See that would be pretty perfect for me. I hate it. Even getting undressed seems like too much time for me. I hate taking the time for it and I hate the whole process. LOL!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• How long have you been married?

Why does he wonder? Doesn't he know you're not happy with it?
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 3:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Thats how my life is...but I don't mind. It doesn't take much time out of my day. I take care of my needs myself :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• communication
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• laughing

Answer by older at 3:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would definitely havea discussion with him...unless you just don't want to have sex with him anymore? I have to agree though foreplay is always a kickstart and taking care of your own needs sometime can be more enjoyable then having actual sex. Because you know your body and what turns it on and maybe go out but a few toys maybe that will light the fire again!
    impsug1

Answer by impsug1 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Fore play is the key to great sex. I suggest a conversation (no bashing) but gently letting him know that your needs are not being met and then maybe you two can start from there.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yikes!! I wouldnt brush this topic under the rug..it's something that needs to be fixed or you or him might end up sexually frustrated, and find pleasure elsewhere. Sex is good for a healthy relationship
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011