Taylor cry's out mulitple times a night

She had started to only wake up once to nurse but now she is crying out every 1 1/2 to 2 hours usually I have to put her to the boop to get her quickly to go back to sleep she has bottom teeth just cutting through so I think that maybe the problem but sleep is rare now a days.

Springer76

Asked by Springer76 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Poor baby! It is probably from the teething. My son would do this when he was teething. We used baby orajel for him. We bought some regular baby orajel and nighttime baby orajel to use at night, which helped him sleep pretty good.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Co-sleep!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• all 3 of my kids have done this nothing i did or didnt do would help i just put them in my bed and let them sleep with me it would make it better but they still did it my 4 year old stills dose it to this day i feel for you and i hope it gets better
    crystal85

Answer by crystal85 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• lol sounds like teething.. try a pacifer fresh out of the freezer or a cool cloth to help sooth her and feed her on her normal schedule.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Have to seen the teething pacifiers? Won't help at night, but great for the day. :)
    I would nurse her. Its comforting to her and she will only be little once.
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 10:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I used crushed ice in a wet wash rag when my 2 had this problem with teething and waking at night. If you have ruled out any other sources of discomfort then it probably is teething...
    knowitall-not

Answer by knowitall-not at 10:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2011