Tooth Fairy...help needed!!!

First loose tooth...and I want to get a great tooth fairy kit!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...the only catch is that I have one boy and one girl so I'd like to find kits for both! But my daughter is the one with the loose tooth right now...but my son is soon to follow!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I dont know what a "tooth fairy kit" is. We had "fairy dust" which was just sparkles that ended up on the window sill and near the tooth. Other than that all we had was a tooth fairy box for each child.

btw... my oldest daughter was VERY upset when she saw the mess the tooth fairy made on her window sill... please dont be upset with the fairy mommy, I will clean it up. LOL... she believed for a LONG time because she KNEW mommy would not make a mess on purpose.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yea I heard about the fairy dust too. You could always leave them notes from her and write them in a silly handwriting so they don't recognize it and then sprinkle the dust a little around where the tooth was and possibly by the window too. They sell "tooth fairy" pillows on ETSY, so you can always have a look there too.
    elliesmum06

Answer by elliesmum06 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have no idea what a tooth fairy kit is, either. We just put the tooth into a small velvet jewelry bag or a baggie and put it under the pillow.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't know what a tooth fairy kit is either, but my oldest will be 6 at the end of this month and has lost 2 already. We don't really do anything other than she puts it under her pillow and I go (tooth fairy goes) lol and takes it from the pillow and puts money under her pillow. The first tooth I gave her 5.00 and every tooth after that she gets 2.00.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• There's a tooth fairy kit?
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• If you do not have any luck with the tooth fairy kit please check out my website http://www.custombymichelle.com
    Take 10% off your order with coupon code: take10now
    cbymichelle

Answer by cbymichelle at 11:22 AM on Apr. 8, 2011