Can you withdraw a friend invite you sent?

I sent another member a friend request a while ago with a nice message (we are in a group together) and she is ignoring it. It is making me feel funny and I wish I could just withdraw the invitation i sent instead of just having it hanging like this. Is there a way to cancel it? TIA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The above answer is mostly correct.

You can only cancel an invite after two weeks. When it can be canceled you will see an orange cancel button next to it.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Go to Invites at the top of the page (it's next to messages). Click view all invites. Once there, on the side bar you will see invites sent. Once there, you can scroll down and you can cancel each invite that you've sent. I hope that helps :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I dont think so. I Cant find anything on it anyways.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• go to their profile and cancel friend request, if its facebook
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't think you can, but BUMP for you!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Maybe she gets on cafemom mobile and is unable to get to a computer to accept it. I have that problem. I get on here on my phone and no computer and my phone does not support javascript which I guess you need to accept it. I have 3 friend requests right now and feel awful that I can't accept them yet. This post just made me realize that I should message them and let them know I want to accept, but have no way of accepting till I get to a computer.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2011