• In the Spotlight:

ohh did I make a mistake???? Should I need to worry???? Maybe I should do It Again.......

im not suppose to ovulate until the 2nd. i have been using the ovulation predictors and i have not got a positive yet. but my boyfriend and i had sex last night and when i went to roll over some of his semen came out of me. Is that a problem, did i miss my chance? im worried that none stayed inside to get to the egg. I mean it was like a nice size glob of semen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't worry about it. There are millions and millions of swimmers in there and you only need one. Of course it boosts your odds to have all of it stay inside, but you will eventually have to get up or go to the bathroom or something...they say 20 mins is long enough to wait. Probably wouldn't hurt to try it again closer to your ovulation.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• the semen just gets the sperm inside the vagina, from there they use our cervical mucus to get where they are going. What you saw was just ejaculate.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:31 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• ummm just a question...has it like never came out before or something? cuz if not...thats kinda weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• well it has came out before, but we were not trying to have a baby then so i did not worry about it. Now that we are i was wondering if something was wrong and if it should come out. we will keep trying though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• oh my....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I think next time you should stand on your head for an hour. That should do the trick!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• pretty much every woman has semen come out of her after sex. even if you lay there with your hips elevated on a pillow for 15-30 mins after you will still have some semen come back out.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• others gave you good advice, but if you are ready to have a baby, why arent you getting married first?
    Anonymous

• getting married first? are you serious?
    Anonymous

• 2:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 by: Anonymous

Why are you posting like you are me????????????

We have talked about getting married, and we have set a dat for August 25 of next year. I dont know why I still call him my boyfriend and not my fiancee. Idk
    Anonymous