Boring husband

does anyone find there husband to be boring time to time?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Most definitly! I cant stand it. His sense of humor on exists when hes talking about something foul or pornographic. He lays on the couch and watches car shows all day. And when I ask him to do something he bitches to NO end and most likely will do it and complain the ENTIRE time. Things arent going great right now but hes always been like this. I shouldve followed the signs!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Mine can be a stick in the mud on occasions where he dosnt want to go out and do something but he's never boring.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• hahaha yeah
    wolverinemama

Answer by wolverinemama at 4:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We are all boring from time to time. I actually like boring....
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• No I don't find him to be boring I just don't necessarily enjoy everything that he enjoys. But he's very into us doing things together and is willing to come do things I enjoy.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Nah he's not really boring....although he likes to tell very long winded, detailed stories of the people he works with, people who I don't know and don't care about lol....this DOES bore me but I guess if he stopped talking to me about his day then I would complain about that too so lol....I just sit through it, smile and nod lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would say yes to this one. Why? because I have to drag him out of the computer (particularly Facebook) to be able to take his son and me out to the mall or to the city. The only thing he's interested in doing is going to airshows (which I hate because I have to be under the sun most of the day), and to the grocery store .... for his much awaited dinner!
    filmom2ethan

Answer by filmom2ethan at 4:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yes mine is boring because he is just not a family man, he would rather stand around the kitchen, drink beer and talk on the phone or go do something with the guys. He gets bored around us and really I think he just doesn't know how to interact with the family he married into and would rather do what he is used to and that is have his freedom and his beer.
    but on the flip side if we have money and he will take me shopping or out on the town then it is fun but that happens maybe once every few months otherwise on a daily basis he is not fun for us
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My DH wasn't boring until we got the XBOX 360. There's only so many times I can sit through Call of Duty: Black Ops!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My husband is boring ALL the time..I cant stand it. He doesnt wanna do anything except play on the computer or watch "old man shows"
    alicia37863

Answer by alicia37863 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011