What is the easiest way to do eyeliner? Also what kind is best liquid, pencil,ect??

Every time I try to do it it comes out horrible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Then you should try the self sharpening soft sticks that you just twist up. You don't have to have as steady a hand as you do the liquid, but you also don't have to apply as much pressure as you do the pencils. You close one eye, angle the stick down toward the lash line and think thin if you are going for a subtle look. For a more dramatic look, you can angle it up at the lash line and the go back and fill in the gap between your lash line and the eye liner line.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Use a pencil and a smudger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Try using eyeshadow and an eyeliner brush. It creates a softer look and doesn't smudge.
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 11:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• It depends on what kind of eye liner you use too. Some eye liner won't look good. Get one that goes on good and dark. I use pencil eye liner on the inner part and due to it smudging throughout the day I put liquid eye liner just below it where my lower eye lashes are. I make a very thin line that blends with the pencil eye liner. It takes a lot of practice to get a straight line with liquid eye liner but it keeps the pencil eye liner from smudging.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Practice, Practice, Practice!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• liquid!
    em9x

Answer by em9x at 10:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• The liquid pencil. Its a miracle. And i always put it on the inside of my eyelid. That little lip thats below your lashes. It makes your lashline look awesome and it seems as if you're not wearing anything at all
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 7:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I only use product I sell and what works really well are these: ANEW BEAUTY Smoothing Eyeliner and the Ergonomic Eye Liner Brush.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like too order some.
    www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008