My AF. kinda tmi

my husband and I are trying to conceive. But my AF is so weird. i stopped taking birth control in june. In july it came the 24th, august the 28th, september i didnt have it, october the 17th, and november the 29th. Anybody have any clues as to what could be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• there may be nothing wrong at all. not everyone has 28 day cycles and some women skip periods. what i suggest is taking your waking temps and that can help you figure out your cycles and then the average length. there are many sites you can do this on. i like www.fertilityfriend.com
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My menstrual cycle has always been erratic. It's from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Have you usually been regualr up until getting off the pill? I would just suggest talking to your doc.
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• its probably nothin.i was on BC (depo) which made me completely lose my period for alomost 2 years and i finally got it back decmeber of last year and it was irregular at first then it leveled out and now im 18 weeks prego.good luck
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008