Have you heard of this?

http://www.kentucky.com/210/story/608229.html

What do you think about it?

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 9:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I hadn't heard about it but good for them! Since God started being taken out of things, this country has gone downhill.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• RENEEK3 I sooooo agree with you!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• ridiculous
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Sounds good!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• the dumbest thing I've ever read!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• THIS IS SO SCARY!!! What happened to the separation of church and state?! Can you imagine what would happen if we start relying on a god for Homeland Security. Wasn't Homeland Security (the department) developed after Sept 11? This is completely unconstitutional! So glad I don't live in Kentucky.

jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yeah that's about how I felt too jcsscfam5.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'm sorry but God (as much as I believe in him) isn't going to stop terrorists.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

LOL! I know, right? Especially since the terrorist are coming in the name of their god!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 1:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I love it! I wish our whole country acknowledged and relied on God more. The US wouldn't be in the sorry shape it's in right now. I'm so sick of hearing the phrase "separation of church and state" regarding things like this. It refers to keeping the government out of religion, not religion out of the government! God can most definitely stop the terrorist! However we as a country have turned our backs on Him and banned Him from everything. He's not obligated to bail us out.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008