Did anyone else see the movie "i spit on your grave?"

just a little FYI it is totally disturbing! It is nothing but violent rape scenes if you havent seen it. i couldve totally went without watching it. i was looking forward for a scary flick last night..snuggling up on the couch with dh..but instead we were both covering our eyes for almost an hour. everytime we thought it was over something else would happen. The ending was nice..i did like that.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• I watched the original many years ago..However, I have not seen the remake.. I do wonder if it is as "disturbing" and graphic as the original or not.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i had never even heard of the original..so i didnt know what we were getting into.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I saw the original back in the 70's.. It was (at that time) the harshest movie I had seen.. I think I was like 16 or so when I saw it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have read reviews of both the original and the remake and it just really sounded to graphic for my taste. I'm all about twisted or scary or dark movies, but I can't stomach gory graphic violence and it seemed that this movie was full of it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• DH and I have a copy of the original. I've never seen it but he loves it.
    MrsCota

Answer by MrsCota at 8:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011