Have you heard of this? Do you think it would work?

Ahh the life of a SAHM....or maybe it's just me lol....I love watching infomercials and if hubby was ever silly enough to give me his credit card for the day he would come home to us being bankrupt without me ever leaving the couch lol (I'm just kidding but I wanted to drive home the point that I like infomercials lol)

Anyways seen an infomercial today that went something like this "Never buy deoderant again!!!!!" yeah that got my attention....apparently it's a deoderant stick shaped peice of stainless steel and it claims to work even better then your favorite stick of Secret...something about what happens when stainless steel and water combine....it was all very very vague lol but it's supposed to get rid of all that stank....oh and you can use it on your stinky feet too!!! lol

This I probably wouldnt buy since I have no issues with buying deodorant...but have you heard of this? Do you think it would work? Would you buy it?

And just for fun tell me what you've seen on an infomercial that you have/would buy

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• no doesn't work. I bought one of those stainless steel hand cleaners ( shaped like a bar) that was supposed to take onion and garlic smells away. Didn't work.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i use armhammer and yes it works better then having to run steal under my arm pits
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would like to buy the spaghetti cooker that goes in the microwave...IDK how the noodles would taste tho, I'm picky with the taste & texture of cooked noodles!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I doubt it works personally
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• They apparently have this crystal that you can rub on your armpits to get rid of the stank too. I wouldn't personally buy it, but I want that moon sand stuff lol.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2011