Soda drinkers: Do you drink a particular brand depending on what time of year it is?

I have figured out that I love Coke in the winter/fall and prefer Pepsi in the spring and summer. I have no idea why. LOL

upintrees

Asked by upintrees at 9:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

• LOL. I'm always a Pepsi drinker. I figure if I'm going to get "fat" on pop, then I'm going to drink what I like best. :)
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• The only thing is when the "holiday" style drinks come out do I switch up my usual.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I agree with the 1st one I love pepsi i don't care what time of year it is pepsi is my drug it is wonderful!!LOL!!
    mrsmalark

Answer by mrsmalark at 11:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• COKE LOVER.. i will not drink anything else.. if i go to a resturant and they dont have coke i leave lol.. yeah i'm bad about that. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• diet dr.pepper or nothing.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• ginger ale most of the year, cranberry ginger ale during the holidays. yeah, im exciting.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Pepsi!!!! Gotta have my Pepsi One!!!
    jano0204

Answer by jano0204 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2008