Ppl say strange things to me

Im riding with a friend of a friend. Me and her are getting to know each other. She is telling me about how she grew up poor, dad in prison, etc etc...then she said she never said the n word. And I am like WTF does that mean?

I just okay and went to the party but can anyone fill me in on what she or that meant? lol She is a white girl...I have never had anyone say a statement like that to me.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 5:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I think she just associates that kind of language with low class people...like she didn't have the best life, but that is no excuse to grow up with hate and no education.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• oh...wow lol I was kinda taken back when she said it. Like umm ok. I feel slow haha
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree, she might of just been tring to say, no mater how she grew up she still has strong value about racism.

Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Agree also with previous posters. In our area, middle class is very diverse but poor seem to have that "stay with their own kind" mentality
    Anonymous

• thanks for the enlightenment.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2011