33wks....

I'm 33wks pregnant and last night for about 4hrs straight I was having strong contractions every 10min. Now this morning I feel really weird like my body is so tired. And when I move around my insides hurt. Is that normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Think of contractions as severe muscle spasms. So sure your insides will hurt. I know this is a hard time and if is your first, very scary and unknown. Hang in there.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• They are probably just Braxton hicks contractions. They are usually irregulare and if they have stopped, it wasn't the real thing yet. You're body is getting ready for the big day.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 10:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• No its not my first its my third but I only made it to 34wks with my first and then my water broke. and with my 2nd i made it to 38 and they did a repeat c-sec. So yes im scared but yes I really haven't been through this part. I know what the contractions feel like but I have only had them when I was in labor so I am just a little scared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Idk what to tell you. I had the same thing happen to me earlier this wk (I'm 34 wks). I was having contractions about 5-7 min apart for several hours, and decided to try to sleep through it for awhile. By the time I woke up in the morning they had stopped and I was REALLY sore too. But I didn't worry about it because they stopped on their own. Which is what the doctors will do this early; they'll just give you something to stop the contractions if you're not too far dilated or your water hasn't broken.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i would call your doctor. i am 32 weeks and i was at work yesterday and started to have contractions, they felt about ten m,in apart. so i called my docotor first he told me to lay on my left side and relaxe for awhile i was still having them but they didnt feel like they were coming that often, but i called my doctor back and he told me to come in to the hospital just to check me out, come to find out i was having real contractions that were coming every 2-3 min and i counldnt even tell. so you should call your doctor, you dont wanna have that baby this soon
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2008