Do you have any household pet peeves

I cannot stand dishes that are not rinsed! it is so aggravating to wash dried on food.
I also hate messy papers, like when someone reads the paper and it's all over the place or when there's mail and school papers all over the kitchen table. what ever happened to stacking things?
I also hate it when my kids pull out their laundry from the dryer and it sits in a lump for days after.
maybe I'm just irritated because nobody gives a hoot about anything, I live with slobs and no matter how much talking I do about how things should be it falls on deaf ears.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 5:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Hmmm, where should I start...My biggest, most frustrating pet peeve is after meals are done, dishes washed, floor swept, counters/stovetop cleaned and someone DECIDES to make something and doesn't clean up! I'll say “KITCHEN CLOSED”, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I cant stand unrinsed dishes either.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 5:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I hate when chairs are left pulled out. ESPECIALLY after I've finished cleaning the kitchen, everything is basically in order, and someone comes, pulls out a chair to sit on a corner for a sec and then walks away! My husband is just as bad as the kids!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• The tolet left up, dirty towels on bathroom floor not hung up, candy wrapers left here there and all over.
    Leah8001

Answer by Leah8001 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My biggest has to be toys...I have 3 kids and the boys share a room and dd has her own their toys are SUPPOSED to stay in their room our living room is supposed to be a toy free zone...it never fails when i get up in the morning i always end up stepping on a toy... And the next would have to bee the hundreds of papers my kids bring home everyday from school... they all end up either on the floor or scattered on the table...and with 3 of them bringing about 10+ papers a day it really adds up...
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My biggest peeve mirrors 0MyNameIsMom0 - I just want family to put things away when they are done with it. Now, the worst is dishes being left everywhere but the kitchen. I don't waste my breath though, it isn't worth it. I'm more "subtle" in that I piled my DD's toys, books, shoes and other miscellany in front of her bedroom door. She was livid until I said next time it goes in the trash.
    neubren3

Answer by neubren3 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I can't stand it if someone leaves stuff on the counters, table, or floors.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I can't stand globs of toothpaste on the bathroom counter or in the sink! UGH! Why must they do that?
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My biggest peeve is when someone just leaves things where they do not belong. My husband is bad about just emptying his pockets and leaving crap where he drops it, leaving pjs and socks on the floor, and just generally being a slob.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2011