This has been my expereince..has it been urs?

When I ask a black man not to do something they do it but are taken back by it. For example I asked a driver to please turn down the dvd he was listening to cause it has a lot of cursing and my toddler is in the car (it shouldnt have been on in the first place but that is besides the point). He did it but got super upset I asked him. I asked another guy on FB to please not post something on my wall. He did it and then deleted me from his friends list. lol Not like I care but everytime I ask a black male not to do something they get super offended I asked them to stop.

I do not know if it is the fact a black woman is saying something to them and most women they deal with will let them walk all over them or what. Has anyone been through this with people?

*****side note: one guy is a ghetto hoodrat broke guy and they other trys to give the ipression that he is not but 99.9% is.**** I am not trying to be offensive to anyone I really just want to know if I am missing something....if you have a question please ask :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 5:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't see the difference between race, but I know that some get offended whereas others don't. I haven't noticed that one race does it over another though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I find men in general don't listen. I think the term is "selective hearing loss".
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011