Does anyone else think men just don't FEEL like women do?

Emotionally? My husband is a wonderful man, but his emotional IQ is pretty low lol. I really think my experience of life is richer than his because I have deeper emotions. I honestly think he just doesn't FEEL as much as I do.

You?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This happens to be a Christian speaker, but the subject matter is completely universal.

Men's Brains vs Women's Brains

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My DH is very passionate about certain things and although it seems he doesn't feel as much about other things, I know he has it in him because I've seen it. =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 5:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• for sure
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I believe that men feel just as deeply as do women, maybe even more so in some cases. The difference is that men do not talk about their emotions, and while it may be that they don't even know how to express them in the same way women do, I am convinced that most men have very deep feelings. They do not talk about them with other men, and very few talk about them with their wives. I also believe that women have to learn how to read what their men are feeling and respond to what they see. It has even been said that wives may express their husbands' emotions for them. I believe this is possible, but I also believe that a woman has to really study her husband and listen intently to the things he does say before she is able to do that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 5:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Women are more emotional, we are more detail oriented, we tend to dwell on things, and we tend to sway more between feelings.

Men tend to surpress their feelings, don't dwell on details or much of anything, and tend to stick between happy or mad.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Not really.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I surpress my feelings and do not care for details sometimes but its okay I think I am evenly matched not better
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• LOL, NotPanicking, I HATE the Nothing Box! HATE IT lol.
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011