Little Dates..

has anyone ever done a "Little Date" or Mommy and Me Date?

I am dressing up me and my toddler and I am taking him to see a movie tonight. He's 3 and he asked to see Gnomeo and Juliet lol and since I had a new baby back in November its been really hard to have some one and one quality time with my 3 year old. Theres been soo much going on and I finaly have some time to take out and dedicate just to him!

I am super excited!

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 5:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I also know what your taking about I had a baby in November and my son just turned 3 last month.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• YES we do and I think its very very important! Keep it up over the years too! My dh and I have had this conversation before! I think its especially important for a dad to take his daughter out, to show her how a man should act, to show her love, and respect. Girls learn how to be treated by guys by watching their fathers!

ANd boys learn how to treat a woman by loving their moms!!

Great job mom! have fun!

Just an idea! Maybe you could take a picture every time you go out and keep a record book for him :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Not yet, but I think it's sweet!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I try to give each of my kids one on one time. I have a one year old, a one month old, and a two year old. When my daughter (one) goes down for a nap I give my son (two) some one on one time with me. Then when my son is occupied I give my daughter some time with me. The infant gets time during feedings and the short time between naps. When they're a little older we're going to start doing more outside of the home one on one. I do take my oldest on walks with me.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• All the time! I usually take my son to the zoo or a museum.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i think that is such a sweet idea and let us now how the movie is, i want to see it!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• It was a great movie everyone and he really enjoyed it!!
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011