WEIRD!!

Ok so I was sitting on my bed with my SO last night we were looking at something on the laptop and the baby was poking out of my stomach and it kinda hurt so i pushed on it a little, it was at the top, and I felt pressure down there. like i was pushing her out or something. What was it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just her moving around. Depending on how far along you are she will be covering the vast majority of the space in your stomach. Its pretty common to feel your child pushing against your cervix.
    airadan

Answer by airadan at 10:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yea, I know what you're talking about...I'm a little over 37 weeks now and if I push on a body part I can feel it on the other side of my uterus. It's like you're moving their whole body!
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 10:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'm 34wks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I definately know this feeling. I am 36 weeks and 2 days and when I push on my belly I can feel him all over on the other side......its like they are trying to come out and get away fromall your pokes! lol.
    missrayanne

Answer by missrayanne at 12:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008