Cartoons!

Do you mom's watch cartoons with your kids or do you let them watch them on their own while your doing your chores? What is the cartoon you dislike the most?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• DS is really only into Sid the Science Kid. We occasionally watch it with him, but most of the time, he gets to watch it while we're doing other things.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Havent heard of that cartoon what chl. is it on?
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We don't watch tv in our home. We do let the children watch a few dvd's during their playtime Veggie tales and Noahs ark animals are they're favorite ones.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• lovingmy3girls thats cool every parent has their thing right. I dont have video games in the house for the kids. The older one hates it LOL he always wants to go to his friends house geee wounder why HA.. Yeah we've watched Veggie tales before my daughter loves them.
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We keep cartoons on the DVR's for when the granddaughters come,but we don't really pay attention while they are watching them. The one I cannot stand,that my 3 year old granddaughter LOVES is Spongebob! I think that's the stupidest cartoon on tv! But, she loves it, so what can I say? LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I watch whatever they watch and Sid the Science Kid is one of those shows it comes on PBS.
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2011