Am I the only women whose husband does most of the cooking?

I see a lot of women talking recipes. My husband is an amazing cook. We eat gourmet food almost every night. I was wondering if I'm the only woman whose husband does most of the cooking?

my4boys310

Asked by my4boys310 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband will cook breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not everyday, but he does cook often.
    He even does the grocery shopping on his way home from work, he says it's easier for him to do
    it solo, then me taking our 3 children.

I guess I'll keep him.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Nope, he is the chef. Comes home from work and demolishes my kitchen everyday. I would almost rather we ate my mediocre cooking and have a clean kitchen
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Nope, you're not alone.
    My guy does most of the cooking...he is an Amazing cook!
    Not only that but every time I do try and cook he comes into the kitchen and gives me instructions.
    Rather than argue about something like that....I just hand over the kitchen to him!
    It makes both of us happy....and full!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• well , i know your a lucky one
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My hubby doesn't cook that much, but when I was growing up my step-dad did a lot of the cooking when he was home.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i love to cook but my husband cooks just as good as me...we love to cook together a lot...thats what makes i think are relationship so great we both have a passion for good eating....
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Mr hubby doesn't cook at all I do all the work at home by myself
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I did most of the cooking in my marriage. I hope the next go round whenever that might be I will find a guy that likes to cook and is at least willing to do some of the cooking because frankly I hate to cook.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My husband is a amazing cook also...so he does most of the cooking. Plus I hate cooking...lol
    Lenore0708

Answer by Lenore0708 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• You are soooo lucky, if my DH tries to cook he messes the whole entire kitchen so bad that it looks like it hurricane hit, lol. Then to top it off the food is terrible.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011