Shower

How do you tell your Husband he needs to take a shower more than once a week and brush his teeth.
When I joke with him about it and give suttle hints he doesn't like it what can I do, I think everyone should shower everyday or at least every other and brush everyday.....YUKKKY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• hand him a toothbrush and a TOWELL
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• You could offer to shower with him and wash him off ;p idk what you could do for brushing the teeth tho.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 6:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• See when he was married the first time for 23 years none of the family including there kids they never brushed their teeth and the wife was nasty, didn't clean or wash cloths to often and didn't bath often so i think it is natural and normal to him but i'm clean and he see's that but doesn't follow suit. The only time he bath's is if he knows he's gettin some then he will brush his teeth....he such a great husband and step father i hate to harp but hygene is so important.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree with the pp offer to shower with him and help him wash, as far as the teeth when he does brush kiss him and say something like " I love it when you smell like that " or something like that. Or you could just tell him he doesn't get any until he cleans up lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i just tell my other half that he stinks and call him stinky and hold my nose.. yes it is childish but it's our joke with eachother, i got work out and say "man i'm stinky" he will call me stinky and tell me to shower. just make it into a thing that you both can do to eachother or ask him to shower with you
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would seriously do what some of the other ladies say.. hand him a towel and a toothbrush.. and if offering to shower with him will help.. then do that too!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• why are guys like this? i tell mine to shower and brush, but he doesn't always listen.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• maybe try to invite him to take a shower with you
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 4:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2011