KIDS and School

What is your kids fav. subject? What sports do your kids like the most?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son is very much into science and nature. He loves things about the ocean and jungle. He is not that into sports. He would rather dig in the dirt to find worms and identify them with a bug book! HAHAH!

He is 7
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my daughter loves art and science and my son math....my son hates sports and my daughter will play anything and everything
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• 16 yr old likes sign language and social studies, plays soccer
    14 yr old likes history and english, plays baseball
    10 yr old likes the social side of school and creative writing, plays soccer but enjoys kick ball best
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My son likes English and history but has never been much for sports. My daughter prefers science, plays soccer and runs cross country.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My 11 is year loves Science. He is some what of a nerd, and reluctantly lol I have accepted this. He doesnt like sports much but enjoys riding his bike and swimming during the summer the best.
    My 6 yr old doesnt have a fav subject yet. Shes in Kinder. But she loves cheerleading the most, but also plays softball. She also likes to swim like her brother.
    My 17 yr old likes his weightlifting class. Also his fav sport. He has done that, wrestling, running, swimming, and I think thats it.
    My 18 yr old liked English and Baseball most.
    My now 21 yr old loved cheer, dance, drill team and swimming. Her fav subjects were always English.

Answer by gemgem at 6:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have three boys and one girl and its so funny to me how we can all come from the same family same parents and like so many different things and be different in many ways. I look at my kids and wounder what they will be when they grow up and whos going to be there for the other so many things i thing of.

My 12yr. boy is into basketball, math, science,
    My 6yr. boy who will be 7 on the 9th of April like playing soccer, is good in math and likes to read
    My 5yr. girl likes her dolls and nail polish, and loves to read too but she can be a tom boy when she needs to or i should say when she wants to play with her brothers
    My 2yr. boy who will also have a b-day in April 16th loves dogs, like to ride his bike and read
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My oldest loves football and loves science. My dd loves math but does not plat any sports, My seven year old likes baseball and reading.

Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My oldest likes history and politics. He runs and swims.
    My youngest likes english. He runs and plays lacrosse.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 7:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my 18 yr loves Volleyball and likes her English class
    my 6 yr old likes science and math and can't wait til the 1st grade and play Basketball on a team
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2011