What is a good stay at home job and doesn't cost a thing?

I have two boys and making ends meet is really hard. I need a job where I can be at home with my boys and not have to spend any money.

zackalexmom23

Asked by zackalexmom23 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Try My Power Mall. My link is http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/99346

I have gotten my first check for $25. and I have only recruited a few people. there are over 1000 stores that you can shop and you make a percentage on everything you buy as long as you shop on your own personal mall.

You can give it away to anyone you want and can even set up a free mall as a charitable option and open you own personal mall under the charitable mall where everything you buy will not only benefit you but the charity you choose to support.

Check it out, it is for real and it is FREE! It's a good way to get your feet wet in network marketing.
    Audrey
    fotofalcon

Answer by fotofalcon at 12:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• go to www.cafemom.com/GuidedByGod for more info on the GBG business. Check it out.
    mommyto2boys77

Answer by mommyto2boys77 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i put up flyers to watch other kids during the day. only turned out 2 kids but it's $100 per week per kid so it helps. i really don't have to spend much on them. they don't eat much.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I would not do the first 2 jobs listed here. GBG is a liquid vitamin...you have to get a ton of people to take it, and who wants to bug their friends and family to pay $30 a month for vitamins?? I had a friend who was involved with it for 7 months, and was only making $8 a month...if it sounds too good to be true...

have you ever thought of babysitting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Watch out, you will get answers from selling Avon to candles, to medical insurance. It sounds like you don't want to sell, and that involves bugging friends and family. I know I hate being invited to parties where they sell over priced stuff that I don't need. Good luck, I wish I had the perfect answer for you....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I work for Beautiful Diva selling mineral makeup, it's completely free to join.

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/DivaMom.html

Also here are two really good websites where you can find work from home jobs that don't require any fees.

www.ratracerebellion.com
    www.momportunity.com
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I thought you might be interested in a work at home group with moms truly helping each other.

Please copy and paste this URL into your browser and check us out!

www.cafemom.com/group/GuidedbyGod

I hope to see you there. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

Love,

Kimberly Carter

kgcarter

Answer by kgcarter at 1:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• This is in response to the anonymous person..With GBG you do have to enroll people to make money, but what's great about our group is that we all help each other by building our downlines together. You never have to bug family & friends, give parties or sell anything because we have a team of moms all working together to get your 2 sign ups and build under those 2 until you reach the 10th level and are making $2800/mo. If you want to know more you are invited to our group and you can ask anyone if they had to enroll a bunch of people..It's about working smarter not harder:)www.cafemom.com/GuidedByGod
    maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 7:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have a few businesses I do from home. You can get more info at my website http://workathomewithali.weebly.com if you have questions send me a message.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 3:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2008