Kids are so cute?

My ds is 17 months old and last night I took him and my older boys to see the monster truck show. I thought that he would be too young because this was his first show(I've been going since I was seven, My family works in the pit) But he had SO much fun. He was screaming at the truck like everyone else, and now all I have heard all day is trucks. Not a question. I just thought that it was cute. Please Post any cute stories of your kids!!!giving mom gift

Kimberly71682

Asked by Kimberly71682 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you ask my 23 month old DD what her name is, she says "my name is Scarlett and i love to dance", and then she proceeds to show off her moves. And she is such a girlie girl, so she is always pulling out my heels, purses, makeup, scarves... Anything girlie, and puts it on and struts her stuff around. She is just too much... She also loves to sing, and knows about a dozen songs, she is such a ham :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My daughter fell in love with fireworks!! i was really nervous about it too thinking that she was too young and they would scare her. She immediatley started yelling "BOOM BOOM MOMMY" and she was so excited. She started asking me that night if we were gonna see them the next night. i told her no but luckily the neighborhood that we moved into decided to drag the 4th out for a week!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• When DD was about to turn 2 DH won 3rd row tickets to see the WWE RAW live and we took DD and DS. DD gotta kiss on the forehead by one of the most popular superstars Shawn Michaels.
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• everyday is something new with my son, but my DH and i took our son to Disneyland for his 2nd birthday durning the holloween time it was so much fun and a great day to go cause all the characters were out... we'll my son isn't a big fan of them but we went to toontown and went to goofy's play house and spent most our time there and then all of a suddon GOOFY comes from around the corner and my son's face just lite up like the 4th of July and said "Goofy" and started running towards him to give him a hug... it shocked me so much and melted my heart.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• That's too cute! lol. I have one.

We use Netflix, and Monsters Inc. used to be on instant play. Well, it became one of my dh's favorite movies. Then, Netflix took it off instant play, so I had to explain to her that it wasn't on Netflix anymore so we would have to wait and go buy it. Anyways, a week ago or so we had to have the "Monsters are only on TV, not under our beds" talk. So, the other day to keep from going to bed she tries to pull the "monsters under my bed" card. I say, "remember monsters are only on tv". She says, "NO! They took them off of Netflix, mom!"
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I thought it was cute too!!! When you went to the pits to visit the fam, me and Dommy had so much fun!!!!!! He wouldnt even let me cover his ears when they would drive by and were loud, he loved it being loud!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011