What did you do to pass time on bed rest?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 6:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I read, watched TV, learned to crochet, sat and felt my baby moving, wrote my birth plan and focused on having a healthy baby. It wasn't easy, I was on bed rest for 6 weeks! When I came off it my muscles had atrophied and even grocery shopping was a friggin' triathlon to me. Be prepared for that when it's over if this is for longer than a week or two.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I read alot of books, watched movies and tv shows. My hubby would be me TV series on DVD and I'd just watch them straight through. I played games on the computer and things like that.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 6:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I hand embroidered a special pillowcase and blanket for my new baby....and some dishtowels for Christmas gifts. I worked on photo albums, and I read ALOT!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I read a lot. I used my laptop to write letters which I sent to magasines. I knitted some jackets for the baby.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I read a LOT, stayed online a lot, watched all seasons of Gilmore Girls like 4 times, watched a bunch of my movies, played Brain Age, Guitar Hero and something else. I was also bad when I was on bed rest and I broke the rules a lot (because DH wouldn't help me at all).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011