Teeth

If your husbands teeth were nasty would you kiss him? My husband use to have sorta okay teeth then some got pulled others he has are rotten and need to be pulled. I just dont kiss him anymore cause it grosses me out. Sadly we dont have monet or isnuranc eto get them fixed =[ I want to so badly kiss him passionatly but his teeth turn me off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• Yes. DH has a similar problem, thanks to a medication he had to take when he injured his back. He's getting it all fixed (partway through the process), but it does gross me out. I try not to think about it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh yeah it is gross... I've been through this problem
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Both of us have dental problems. I used to not kiss him because I was embarassed of mine, and now that he's having problems of his own I'm doubly grossed and refuse anything more than a peck on the cheek. And we're in the same boat, no money to fix them, and neither of us has dental insurance and can't afford dental insurance.
    Anonymous