Sexy weather...

What kind of weather really gets your motor running?

I love that cool breeze you get right before a summer rain. It is warm enough to go in shorts and a sweat shirt but there is a crispness to the air and the wind is blowing. Ummmm.... like that right this min and I would LOVE for the kids to all take off at the same time so I can get some lov'n from the hub'n

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• i absolutely love thunderstorms i can't really explain it but it gets me all fired up!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Rainy nasty weather. I just love cuddling up to DH with the fire going and going from there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• rainy weather, some hot soup,a massage...we then take it from there....
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Rain... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0EJeqW5OnI&playnext=1&list=PLB59C2FC7101230A6

On the roof in the rain.... oh yeah.....  Monsoon season in India.... Good times... Good times... lol

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I love 70 degrees, partly sunny, wind slightly blowing a little crisp in the air. I am single but it is still romantic weather, I will have a glass of wine and read a good book and just chill and relax.
    kitty068

Answer by kitty068 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011