IF tomorrow you get the day off

Someone to take over watching the kids, cleaning the house, doing your job, etc. You get the whole day alone... where will you go and what will you do. Money is not an issue every thing will be paid for... BUT you cant fly to Paris or anything like that because you only have the one day.

So where will you go and what will you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Id go do some serious damage at the mall. Maybe catch a movie, have a nice dinner, a couple drinks and home.

Answer by gemgem at 6:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'll kidnap my brother and go skiing! I had to cancel our trip last month due to money and an injury, and I'd LOVE to go.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Outlet mall time!! Nice lunch and dinner, then a warm bubble bath and catching up on some reading....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Does it count if I spend the day going from contractor to contractor for our wish list? We want a deck, a pool, new tractor, greenhouse and then the new sewing machine, and if daylight permits a date with mein schatz
    neubren3

Answer by neubren3 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Spa day and shopping for clothes, my two favorite things!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i would love to have a spa day with my mother
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i have never had a spa day ... not sure if I would like it, but with a completely free day , why not?
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2011