Hard life vs. easy life

Some people simply have crappy stuff happen to them.... but.... do you think that some people seem to have harder lives simply because they cant find the good in things or that they make things worse than they are by going on and on and on about them.

Example : you have a flat tire and are late for work... one person is in a horrible mood the rest of the day going on about what horrible luck they have and the other person just views it as a hick up in their day and moves on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yup , thats how it is.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes its called being negative. If you focus all your energy on the negative things in your life you have no time to love and appreciate everything good in it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I say I've had a hard life, but every thing I've been through has made me a stronger and better person for getting through it without being negative =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 7:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree negative energy brings negative karma. If you try looking at the glass half full, then it is. I always try to remember when I think I have it hard, there are millions in the world starving, homeless and penniless. At the end of it we should all be grateful for life.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I agree with all these ladies. Life is about 10% of what HAPPENS to you and 90% of how you REACT to it. Bad things happen, but if you let it, the experience will teach you and make you stronger. My favorite motto is "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.'
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh I like that ..... "Life is about 10% of what HAPPENS to you and 90% of how you REACT to it."

Im definitely using that one on my teens!!!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• everyone has crappy things happen at times
    some people have a lot of crappy things happen and all in short time period

for me, a flat tire = i would consider a "don't sweat the small stuff"
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I definitely agree with you. I mean some people do just have a hard life no matter how you look at it. But I believe that with most people, you live does depend on how you react to that bad going on in your life.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011