What's the most embarassing thing you've ever done in public?

Most recently, I went out to check the mail when it was icy outside. I had (thankfully) left DD locked in the house in her swing, as DH is gone for Army training and she was only a month or so old. I slipped and fell flat on my butt stepping off the curb, and further messed up my previously fractured tailbone! I didn't see anyone around, but I'm sure someone saw it...I just sat in the middle of the road for a good 10 seconds lol.

JustCantWait88

Asked by JustCantWait88 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• losing my top on a roller-coaster! OMG sooooo bad!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• hhhmmmmm i honestly can't remember - except running into the screen door, but that was at my aunts house lol!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Okay, just yesterday I was walking to my car in the rainy, mud and my foot slipped and down I went. My husband came out to help me up and just before I got up a friend of our neighbor drove up and asked if we needed help. I had mud all over my pants, shirt, flip-flops, jacket and even my undies got wet. I had to clean mud off my purse as well. It's a good thing I can laugh, but I'm a little sore today from trying to save myself!

JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 10:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i am too embarassed to say !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh, we're all friends here! I'm sure I'll think of more embarassing things as this goes along. No judgement from me!
    JustCantWait88

Comment by JustCantWait88 (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I lost my top at Wet n' Wild in Vegas (water park, no longer there) when I was in middle school lol.
    JustCantWait88

Comment by JustCantWait88 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2011