The funny things kids say!

My 3 year old DD brought me Beauty and the Beast (the book) and said, "Mommy, will you read this to me? Its called, 'The princess who was not a princess before, but then her prince turned her into a princess, like me.'"

She also re-writes song lyrics. For example; Katy Perry's "Firework", according to Caitlyn, goes:

"Baby, you do allll your work!
Come on put your colors first."

:) She cracks me up! Whats something cute your kids have said/done today? I could definitely use the laughs!

CollegeMommy121

Asked by CollegeMommy121 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son (he's three) really likes to announce things. He comes into a room and says "Hey everyone! I'm back!" or something like that. We went swimming last week and he wanted a life jacket. We went to get one, and as we were going back to our friends, before they could even hear him, he's going "Hey everyone! I got a swimmin' jacket! Hey everyone!"
    I absolutely love it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yeserday we took a boat trip to the reef, snorkeling, and Penny (she's 2) kept saying, "Go home? Go home now?" This morning when we're looking through the photos, she says, "I wanna go back now!"
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Awww thats so cute you guys! They are so cute this age. Caitlyn used to "announce" everything, too. Now she tells in-animate objects thank you. Like if we get something from a snack machine, she grabs her snack and looks at the snack machine and says, "Thank you!" or if we get off the elevator, she turns and says, "Thank you!". I love it! Our kids are the best comedians, lol
    CollegeMommy121

Comment by CollegeMommy121 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my DD is 2 and when i turned on the TV this morning (PBS) it was showing the senate floor and it was packed w/ ppl running around. when my DD looked at the screen she said "oh mommy! its the circus! the circus is on TV?!" i laughed so hard!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011