Have you ever had an embarrasing run in with an ex?

I was on a minimum security prison tour for work and there was my middle school boyfriend in a jumpsuit. He was quite embarrased, but did say my name. I later had to explain to my coworker, yeah we used to date. Big news around the office cooler...

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nothing to be ashamed about...that was in middle school. Good thing you weren't still dating him.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Omg! That is a good one, Cami. What a trip.

For embarassing . . . when I was getting married, my father was on the local news joking around about how absolutely awful my ex's had been. "Terrible, I mean just terrible!" he said.

Next day, I get an e-mail from my ex, who was watching the nightly news. He just wrote, "I saw your dad on the news." An that was it. I was pretty embarrassed . . . as I knew my dad was joking, but it was probably hurtful for that to be out there
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• nothing at all...my ex is my ex husband and we both try very hard to never ever run into each other hahahahaha
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yes i have and i bout lost it cus he was my first and then 2 weeks lter he cheated on me with a girl i use to know
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Nope, but that story is super funny! It's in the past though, so if YOUR embarrassed, you shouldn't be. Your not the one in jail. He must have been REALLY embarrassed!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I was at a party back when I was in high school, and I'd just gone through a break-up so I was drunk and crying. My first ex had gone skinny dipping, and walked over to where his truck was, naked, to find me drunk and crying in the grass. It was rather embarrassing for both of us.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I still have all my exes in my contacts on my phone, and I accidently called him. It was so awkward!

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 10:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• thats a funny story! i went on a trip to the county jail for a scared straight program nd i was talking to my teacher nd here is my x was there! he was sitting there calling my name nd everything, i wasnt allowed to talk to him tho, the gaurds wouldnt let me, but i thought it was funny i found out later he was in there for drugs, my teacher asked me who he was nd i said oh jus a friend of my sisters, we all grew up together... i didnt want her to kno that the guy who had broke my heart 2 months earlier was right in front of her
    mrstumminelli

Answer by mrstumminelli at 11:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2011