Share your funny stories hear for the mommy's who need a good laugh

'Cuz I know I need a good laugh right now, it's been a stressful day! ''/

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Here's one. My mom pranked my dad really good on April Fools Day. She bought a pack of underwear that was probably 3 sizes too small and put them in his underwear drawer, on top. He got up in the morning and tried to put them on and they didn't fit, lol. He tried twice. Then, she knows he always goes on the computer in the morning, so she moved the mouse and put a donut on the mousepad, knowing he wouldn't even notice. Sure enough, he sank his hand into it, lol! My favorite part was when she hung all of her jeans on his side of the closet and he tried to put them on, and just like the underwear, they were too small. He was getting really mad, then went to open his sock drawer and all that was in there was 1 pair of pink socks, lmao. If you knew my parents, you'd know why I find it so funny. My dad was pissed, and my mom was cracking up. Now he laughs about it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• DD still needs help wiping #2 when she goes to the restroom, so she wanted me to just sit on the side of the tub and wait for her. She started pointing saying "there's the craps and there's the teddy bears". I said "the craps?"..."we don't say crap, they're poo poo" and she said "poopoo crap?" and I said "no just poo poo" lol
    Then I asked her "what teddy bears?" and she said "right there, and there and there." (pointing in the toilet...).
    I don't know where she gets this stuff from, but apparently there are craps and there are teddy bears....lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• my mom watches my son in the morning before before she takes him to daycare because i work at 6 and i was at work and i get this text from saying "god dang it im not fast enough" i was lost so i asked her what she meant ans she said that my 20 month old jus peed all over the floor and her foot because she didnt get him, sat down in time. i couldnt help but to laugh because when he was born he tried to pee on her to
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My 19-month-old got a hold of a raw, unpeeled sweet potato tonight. He said, "Apple?" I said, " no, baby, that's a sweet potato." He said, all insistent, "APPLE!" and took a huge chomp out of it. Then he says, so disappointed and mad, "no apple!" and spiked it like a football on the floor.
    Dawn C.

Answer by Dawn C. at 10:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• My boys share a room and its terrible trying to get my youngest to sleep cuz he is so resilient. My oldest comes out in the living room tonight and says "Mom, Zack was licking my feet while I was trying to sleep".. Really?? It's not what I expected and couldn't help but laugh.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• u had me LMBO @ teddy bears LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAH THAnk u! needed that.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• lmao @ lovingsahmommy - that is tooooo hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would LOVE to do that to my SO someday HAHAHHAHA
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011