How do you deal with jealousy issues?

I'm a single mom of 4 and my twins are starting to have some jealousy issues when it comes to my youngest. I have no idea how to deal with it any help?

MandiBaby

Asked by MandiBaby at 9:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have 4 and I have twins too....
    It was really rough at first, but I included them in everything I could...getting them involved so they felt like they were helping with the new baby. Make sure you make time with them together as well as individually so they don't feel like your never there for them.
    Cuddle with them when THEY want to cuddle as well as the time you make for them.
    GL...it will get better! xoxox
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• well they just started this and my youngest just turned a yr old so im not sure why they are doing this all of a sudden.
    MandiBaby

Comment by MandiBaby (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Try to make sure you give each child the same amount of attention. I know that you probably would never intend to play favorites but try to make sure that youre not unintentionally doing so. All children go through this all you can do is make sure each child knows you love them and go with the flow.
    ReReJohnson

Answer by ReReJohnson at 9:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011