Anybody Else Out Here That Does NOT Use Facebook or Twitter or MySpace?

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in any of the above and never have. My life is busy enough as it is and honestly I just don't GET what the big deal is about it. I think my life is fine WITHOUT! I am just curious if there is anybody else out there who feels the same way or am I all alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Technology

• Hi,

Well I thought I was the only one! Like you I am to busy every day and if I have something to say to my friends or family I would rather pick up the phone or email them. I am kind of afraid to get on it because everyone can see things about me. I don't know maybe some day I might understand it better, but for now this is as far as I go. Thanks for asking the question it is nice to know I am not alone.
    xpressmom

Answer by xpressmom at 9:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i only use facebook to keep in touch with family an my parents can see pics of my kids - they are all 3,000 miles away..if i wasnt that far from them i wouldnt use facebook at all.. i find it a bit boring,
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't. I used to, but privacy became an issue, so my husband and I shut down.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I still have a MySpace, though I don't do anything there anymore (since no one else does, either!). I tried Twitter; it was fun for a couple of months, but then I deleted it. I have a Facebook, but don't use it much. I keep it mainly so DS can play games there. CM keeps me busy enough and has everything I need/want, so why go anywhere else? :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I don't have any of those. I used to have a twitter but I deleted it.
    Fiestygoodbye

Answer by Fiestygoodbye at 10:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i dont lol im on here to much
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I don't have any of those; I just don't see the need, in my case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2011