Tubaligation tmi

I had my tubes tied approximately 4 years ago...now when i have my period they are really painful and I pass about golf ball sized clots...is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• NO! I'd see an OBGYN ASAP!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I had the same thing done (mine almost 7 years ago), and my periods are painful, but I've never had golf-sized clots....Are you sure you didn't have a cycst and it popped? Go see your ob/gyn....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Tubal ligation - 2 words. It's not ABnormal, but I wouldn't say it's totally normal either. Not an emergency situation, but do see your doc as soon as you can - or at least call and ask if you should be seen. Have you had a yearly exam in the last year? If not, schedule one as soon as you can!
    Anonymous

• Is not normal to pass clots larger than a quarter.... see the doctor... you might just need to be cleaned out...
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 1:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I had a tubal done about 2 years ago. My periods are horrible. I've never had blood clots that big but they were still bigger than normal. Id go see the doctor. Maybe there is something more to it. I hope you are able to find out what's going on.
    tnvplus2

Answer by tnvplus2 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I wish they would of just took it all out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2011