I have a Vizio 42'' how do I make it so I can hook my Wii, and VCR up so I don't keep having to unplug one to plug the other in?

it only came with one set of rca plug in's (red,yellow, and white) both the wii and vcr use it... what can I do?

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Technology

• Buy a HDMI cord and plug the Wii in with that. You dont have to get the expensive ones, my were about $2 and work just as good as the $30
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• You can also purchase a HUB they have them in electronic stores in Australia. They will allow you to plug up to a set number of devices (depending on the model, some allow 2 others allow 4 or 6) into the unit. Then you just press a button on the unit to select the device you wish to use.
    Twisties34

Answer by Twisties34 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• We bought this little switch thingy at Wal-Mart (I wish I could remember the name), but it plugs into the tv, and the Wii & vcr plug into it, and there's 2 clicky buttons on the top - when we want the Wii, the "a" button is down, when we want the vcr, the "b" button gets clicked. Very handy.
    Anonymous

• get an adapter it is a box that has room to hook up 2 or 3 devices that need the yellow,red,white plug-ins
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• your tv comes with multiple inputs
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2011