Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The part that says example: I have three crazy kids"?

How do you change that part?

Answer Question

Asked by wish_2_be_a_mom at 11:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Can you be more specific? Sounds like what your looking for is in your Privacy+settings. Click there then click on all the left hand tab's down the left side of the page, to get to the box you want to edit.

    Answer by vbruno at 12:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • Click on privacy + settings at the top right of the page. then in menu on the left choose your kids. You find a field to change that about half down the page. It's under "I'm a mother to.."


    Answer by Liansmommie at 10:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.